It's finally here! Loren and I leave on Friday to go get our girls. We have a 21 hour layover in Paris before flying to Kiev. What a way for Loren to celebrate his 40th birthday on the 8th! I'm sure we can find some way to entertain ourselves! So in addition to cramming all the Italian I can into my head to communicate with our girls who are fluent, I'm trying to remember all the French I forgot since High School.
We appreciate all of the support we have been given throughout the last year: our "lunch bunch", the Morgans for all your help with paperwork and questions, to Larissa for translating, and Inna for her input on the orphans she knew, and her vibrant spirit. Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Kelley and Kathy and Ross for taking the rest of our kids while we are away, to Ali and Ben for offering, and Grandpa and Grandma Miller for all the round trips to the airport. This would be impossible without you.
Please keep us in your prayers. We hope all will go well at our meeting with the State Dept. of Adoption next Tuesday, and that we will be allowed to adopt the sweet girls we have chosen.
2 comments:
Millers,
Sounds like great news for your family. The blog was great.
I hope all goes perfectly for you.
The girls looks very happy and are lucky to be in your family.
Be safe!
Colleen
Thank you for including us in your list of people who love you and pray for your success in every endeavor with the girls. I know you'll be extraordinarily busy, but know that we'll watch the blog for news. Please tell your kids--all of them--that they'll always be loved in Utah!
Ed and Sally Wyne
Post a Comment